The development of assumptions and possible scenarios for the federalization of HEIs and their further integration, the implementation of joint international research projects, as well as the strengthening of publishing activities and conducting a common promotion and ranking policy are just some of the tasks of the Fahrenheit Universities of Gdańsk (FarU). We would like to discuss the idea and objectives of its establishment, the main directions of further development, as well as the undertaken and planned initiatives with the academic communities of the member universities during debates. The Rectors of the Medical University of Gdańsk, the Gdańsk University of Technology and the University of Gdańsk together with the Director of the University Union will participate in the talks. Local government authorities have also confirmed their participation.
- The idea of Fahrenheit Universities - prof. Adriana Zaleska-Medynska, Director of Fahrenheit Universities
- Speeches by representatives of regional authorities
- Q&A session with Rectors of three HEIs
- Good practices of French federative HEIs.
The meetings will be held in a hybrid format. For security reasons and due to epidemic restrictions, the conference is limited to 150 participants. The order of registration is decisive.
Conditions of participation:
1. any person interested in participating in the debates stationary is obliged to register participation through the form available below
2. the debates for academic communities will take place from 14:00 to 15:30 on the following dates:
Gdańsk University of Technology
- 4.11.2021 r. - Main Building, Courtyard Daniel Fahrenheit PG.
Registration for the debate at the Gdańsk University of Technology runs from 18.10.2021 (0:00) to 4.11.2021 till 12:00.
Medical University of Gdańsk
- 18.11.2021 r. - assembly hall of prof. Olgierd Narkiewicz, Atheneum Gedanense Novum GUMed
Registration for the debate at the Medical University of Gdańsk is open from. 18.10.2021 r. (0:00) to 18.11.2021 till 12:00.
University of Gdańsk
- 9.12.2021 r. - theatre room in the building of Neophilology UG.
Registration for the debate at the University of Gdańsk runs from 18.10.2021 (0:00) to 9.12.2021 till 12:00.
3. Please choose one convenient date of participation in the event.
4. Questions for the meetings can be asked via the registration form (field to be filled in at the end of the registration form). An answer will be given during the meeting with the Rectors or in response to the form.
5. Due to the pandemic situation, the number of places in the stationary formula is limited (150 persons), the order of registration is decisive.
6. We will be at your disposal in case of any doubts and need of additional information via the website.
7. A confirmation of your participation in the debate with a generated QR code enabling you to enter the meeting will be sent to the e-mail address provided during registration.
8. Entry to the debate will take place after verification of the QR code.
We encourage you to participate in the debates and get involved in promoting the FarU idea.