According to the information provided by the Ministry of Education and Science, academic teachers will be able to take advantage of the vaccination against Covid-19 in the first stage, which starts Friday, January 15, 2021.
Teachers and students of medical faculties, among others, can register for vaccination within the "zero" group until January 14, 2021. From January 15, 2021, the first stage of vaccination will also be available to teachers and students of other faculties. Vaccinations will be free and voluntary.
The vaccination procedure consists of the following stages:
- Registration - online: through the hotline, at the POZ doctor's or through the Patient's Internet Account.
- Application to the vaccination point - qualification by the doctor.
- Performing the vaccination and observation of the patient after vaccination.
- Repetition of the process after 21 days - no need to re-register.
Vaccination will be carried out in:
- POZ clinics,
- reserve hospitals,
- at the doctors' who are independently running the practice.
The registration procedure is described in detail on the COVID-19 Vaccination website.