Summer holiday! Use your free time! Do You want to give more attention to yourself? Maybe you are looking for a job, internship or apprenticeship? Get prepared and be proactive! Use the invitation: One-on-one online meetings with career counselor:
Meetings cover various topics because the participants vary. We follow your needs, the content and number of meetings depend on You. We keep our meetings private.
- Do you want to verify your ideas regarding future career or search for inspiration to start acting?
- Do you need information regarding job offers or prospective employers?
- Do you want to refine your application documents?
- Do You expect job interviews?
- Do you want to learn more about your style of operation?
- Do you want to test selected skills?
Test results may be a starting point for a discussion about future career. Test results are discussed only with the person concerned and a written report is provided to them in person.
If you feel that you still need to put in work when it comes to your personal and professional development – use one-on-one meetings online with a coach.
Contact – write or call UG Career Office
Phone number: 58 523 33 78
Career Office answers all questions on a current basis, meetings and consultations take place with the use of MS TEAMS app.