New SEA-EU activities are now available!
- Virtual Language Courses – for academic and administrative staff, students
We strengthen our alliance by coordinating and maintaining an up-to-date list of language courses. Thereby, SEA-EU students and staff can obtain centrally all the information needed for enrollment into these online courses. The platform/list is updated regularly as new courses become available.
- SDGs ON-LINE FORUM – for all academic staff
The SEA-EU SDGs Working Group is organising an ON-LINE FORUM to be held on 9-10th June 2022 where you can showcase how you have included, or are including, or plan to include the SDGs in your teaching programme. If you’d like to participate, please fill in this simple online form before 31st January.
- International Partners Day – for all academic staff and students
We are pleased to invite you to our second online International Partners Day ‘Working as an Academic during the Pandemic’ held on Friday, January 21, 2022. Event will focus on our pandemic experience in teaching and learning foreign languages: lessons we have learned about online teaching, challenges we initially faced and practical solutions we have adopted, as well as necessary changes in methodology.
We will also be grateful for completing the questionnaire on the recognition of SEA-EU among our academic community:
- Teaching staff: https://ls.sea-eu.org/limesurvey/index.php/561339?lang=en
- Staff: https://ls.sea-eu.org/limesurvey/index.php/176934?lang=en
- Students: https://ls.sea-eu.org/limesurvey/index.php/388739?lang=es