The University of Gdańsk Career Office invites students of all majors to take part in the 'My Career' Mini Job Fair. The event is an excellent opportunity to get in touch with employers, expand your knowledge of job, internship or apprenticeship opportunities, and consult your CV.
The Fair is a chance to talk directly to people representing leading companies operating in the Tri-City area and ask detailed questions about:
- requirements for candidates;
- the specifics of the tasks in individual positions;
- characteristics of recruitment processes;
- conditions of employment and opportunities for development.
Time: November 22, 2023, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.
Location: Faculty of Social Sciences UG, Gdańsk Oliwa (ground floor- rotunda).
At the upcoming Fair, you can meet the representatives of:
- Flextronics International Poland Sp. z o.o.
- LPP S.A.
- Metsä Group
- Noble Drilling Poland Sp. z o.o.
- PwC Poland
- State Street Bank International
- Thomson Reuters Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Wipro IT Services
The time spent at the fair will be more pleasant thanks to the refreshments and competitions prepared by employers.
The Career Office also invites you to participate in a LOTTERY - every ticket wins!