Are you planning to study at the Faculty of Economics, but are still wondering which course and specialisation to choose? Do you want to get to know our faculty and its offer? All candidates for studies are invited to participate in online events scheduled for April 26th this year, taking place as part of the Open Day of the Faculty of Economics at the University of Gdańsk.
Are you in your final year of secondary school? Wondering which faculty is available in the offer of the Faculty of Economics of the University of Gdańsk to choose? Maybe you are not sure which specialization will give you the most satisfaction from studying?
If you are interested in the FE, we invite you to a live meeting on the subject of first-degree studies. The event is scheduled for Monday, April 26, from 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm.
If you have already finished your studies, or are currently writing your bachelor's thesis and are going for a master's degree, we also invite you to a live meeting devoted to second-degree studies. It will take place on Tuesday, May 25, from 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm.
During the meetings you will find out, among other things:
- What our students say about majors and specializations at FE
- What you will learn during your studies and what career path you will be able to choose
- What are the possibilities of studying abroad, e.g. within the ERASMUS+ programme
- Do you prefer to study in English in the Metropolitan Area Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot? Our students will tell you what it is like to study International Business
- How to enrol in Economics or MSG? That is, what is most important. Everything you need to know about the recruitment process
- In addition, you will learn about the teaching methods we use! Find out what tutoring is! Put yourself in the role of a student and feel what gamification of classes is all about!
Do you have questions? You can ask them during the live Q&A session or send them in advance using the question form
The FE Open Day is also an opportunity to take part in interesting mini-lectures:
- "Image creation in social media"
- "Communication in international business"
- "The latte effect, or about managing personal finances"
- "Success knows no borders - what Born Globals are"
If you are interested in attending the mini-lectures on April 26, 2021, from 16.00-18.30, please click on the link: Mini lectures (each mini-lecture will last approximately 15-20 minutes).
You also have the opportunity to take part in gamified real exercises together with the students, under the name " Higher School of Marketing Magic" (PLEASE NOTE: The number of places is limited! Sequence of applications applies). If you are interested in participating in the " Higher School of Marketing Magic" exercises, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Although temporarily, due to pandemic restrictions, we cannot invite you to visit the mysterious corners of our faculty "live", we strongly encourage you to take a virtual tour of the Faculty of Economics UG.
See you at the Open Days!
Additional information for those interested in the FE and recruitment: